4.11.2011

just a reminder


you may have already forgotten what its like to be loved --
and recognize the familiar void that is absence of touch --
will be the only reminder you receive,


that you

are the only one out there who is there for you.

and you

are the only one who will stick around.



4 comments:

  1. I had completely forgotten I had this account here... glad I hit the bookmark by mistake, and see you have updated!

    Now in regards to this post... All I can say is that been alone have its advantages, it does make you strong, but... also makes you more vulnerable, specially when you let your guard down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love still talks
    love still listens
    it remains alive
    for contrary to what you say,
    it is never forgotten

    http://tinyurl.com/mrstitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The sun's not yellow it's chicken."

    Changes in circumstance always open us up to new perspectives.

    Sometimes, we all need a change of perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked my dashboard in ages...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete