8.23.2013

yoga cat!









 

Not for the purpose of doing yoga, obviously.
But for the cat that will never sleep in the comfy, cushy cat bed you bought him, but instead the box it came in;
Or right on the table next to it.

Instead he can sleep on the semi-hard, totally flat yet contouring hard foamy stuff and sleep in whatever position he feels, no bumps or walls or ends-of-the-beds to worry about! Stretch as far and awkward as they want, and still have support on its body!

BAM!

A yoga mat-like thing might be a brilliant idea.

Shotty!

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you. And miss you so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update challenge.

    I feel like it's too easy, as we get older and busier and start to understand our worlds better, to occupy ourselves with our lives without perhaps needing the outlets we once did growing up.

    That's my excuse for not updating anyway. Perhaps you have another channel now.

    Regardless, I enjoy your work and need an excuse to do one of my own, so if you're up for it I propose an update challenge.

    One-for-one. One week (hey, life's busy). Anything you like in whatever form you like.

    No obligation. I'll leave it with you.

    R.

    ReplyDelete