Life is hectic! I've been so busy with work (finally) For those of us who are unaware, I managed to land a job with a couple of incredibly talented wedding photographers (www.artagepictures.com). Steve and Heidi have taught me a LOT, and I'm having a blast working with them! I'm huge fans of their work, as they're big fans of mine! So everything balances nicely =)
So that's partially one of my excuses for not being so active! All of the wedding photos end up on their computers at their studio, so I don't really have access to any of them for posting purposes :( Perhaps I'll try to get a hold of some of them!
However, on a brighter note! I've had some independent work as well -- I'm shooting a wedding by myself on Aug. 23rd, and I've been hired for a few little shoots here and there. One of them, with the beautiful Jesse Bertolas. Here are a few select pics from the shoot to tie you over ;) Hope you're all doing well! And hopefully I'll be able to post some more photos soon!! <3







Sha-boop?
ReplyDeleteSha-boom, Shaaa-boom, Fa-lalalalala-lalalalalala...
My work is never done.
Jesse who?
God I love bugging you in public.
(nice stuff beautiful!)
Glad everything good over there.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to honest here... I do miss your updates here and there. I hope to see those wedding pics and any other pics soon! hehehe
You should do what I do on my freelance job as an editor, I plug my external hard drive on the machine and while it copies or renders to one place, it's also copying to mine! That way I keep my editions for use in my demo. (Which I have to update soon cause it's really behind).
That's really cool! I'm glad you're able to work while doing what you love. :) Too bad we can't see the wedding photos you've done, though.
ReplyDeleteI'm also glad you're enjoying your summer! Mine's been full of boredom and restlessness, so it makes me that much happier to see other people enjoying theirs haha.
thats weird, i thought i commeted these! i love shots 4 and 5. look straight out of a magazine. she looks really comfortable and these look really sexy for how tastefully they are done. you did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteDad; haha that's actually the song I was listening to. Mom kept saying this was my 'betty boop' photo shoot, so I changed it from sha-boom to sha-boop
ReplyDelete*bill nye style* and nooowww you knowwww!
DP: Yeah! I hope to get my hands on some of my own photos in the near future. I'm going to go through the archives I think, and try to find some!
Christa: Oh yeah, it's hella fun!! haha! I hope you find something to do with the rest of your summer! School starts super soon! SO GET ON THAT!! ;) haha!
Jared: Thanks loads, man! I'm glad you like them! I was diggin' the marilyn munroe style of 4 and 5 too! I actually really like 3 as well ;) thanks for the sweet compliments!
This pictures are beautiful Kara!
ReplyDelete