11.17.2010

update of nothing

Its been way too long, but this has to be done; update the un-updated.

short and sweet.
when colliding sides meet
and anticipated emotions run stray.

tables turn, align anew
i find it all gets harder to
carry on with passing days.

when you said
it was all in your head
that you feared to one day not cope

it seemed so small,
not big at all,
and now i slide that slope.

thought for sure
you as well were
coming along for the ride

but now i see
how things will be
and a part of me has died.





the surface read
safe in your head
not much more to say

interpret as needed
explanation's exceeded

so with a nod,
I'll shrug it all away

5 comments:

  1. Good, now I can finally pull it from my RSS feed!

    Neh, I'm just glad you're still out there.
    Still making photos, I hope?
    Are you a L337 ph0t0grapher yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe glad to see you also updated here ^_^

    Not that I follow this place as I used to before, I mostly joined this place cause of you! hehehe ^^'

    Take care =) You know where to reach me in lots of places on the web... anything you need. =/

    Freddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. *huggggggg*

    You have no idea
    how much the world misses you
    when you're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sing us a song, you're the piano man
    Sing us a song tonight.
    Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
    And you've got us feelin' alright.

    ReplyDelete