we're the infinite stars
that make the streets glow.
together we shine,
we are the common soul.
we're the endless motion
through rotating nights
the sparks our love makes
creates the city lights.
we are the ebbing waters
that buckle at bay.
we sweep up the shores,
together we play.
we're the cool fall breeze
at september's end,
the winter will come,
but warm wishes we'll send.
*
we're the repeating seasons,
it's so naturally right,
the sparks our love makes
creates the city lights.

that make the streets glow.
together we shine,
we are the common soul.
we're the endless motion
through rotating nights
the sparks our love makes
creates the city lights.
we are the ebbing waters
that buckle at bay.
we sweep up the shores,
together we play.
we're the cool fall breeze
at september's end,
the winter will come,
but warm wishes we'll send.
*
we're the repeating seasons,
it's so naturally right,
the sparks our love makes
creates the city lights.


I for one keenly await the day when I can say to a close accomplice 'I knew that girl /before/ she was famous'. Heh.
ReplyDelete