5.27.2013

7words

I hate you today.
But why is that so?
A name never spoken
to which I'm a foe.


I hate you today.
But what did I do? 
Nothing so different,
nothing out of the blue.


I hate you today.
With no reason for cause?
I remembered today
why we had such a pause.



A name never told, 
a girl never knew.
You were a best friend to me,
I, an acquaintance to you.

I remember the time it all came to be,
the words you spoke which nearly killed me.
'We talk sometimes.. we keep in touch'
I guess you didn't care as much.
I looked so forward to being so close.
silly of me, to have expectations of such...

 Something you will never read,
something you may never see.
Something deep inside of me,
is dying to scream in rage.

This girl here, she writes in fear,
knowing already its done and clear. 
Friends before, and nevermore,
no chance of being near.



"We talk sometimes... we keep in touch"

this phrase that hit me hard.
These 7 words that tore me down,
these words that left me scarred.

No comments:

Post a Comment