I like the lady with the phone shot.... feels kind of mysterious! I think she never thought she was getting photograph! Imagine if she was trying to kill someone and you just have the evidence.
hehehee I like those pictures, you can write lots of stories to them!
Nice series. The third shot is very disturbing...so its kind of intriguing. To be honest, I think i'd have trouble photographing in a stationary spot where I'm waiting of people, especially when I'm alone. So kudos to that.
I like the lady with the phone shot.... feels kind of mysterious! I think she never thought she was getting photograph! Imagine if she was trying to kill someone and you just have the evidence.
ReplyDeletehehehee I like those pictures, you can write lots of stories to them!
Nice series. The third shot is very disturbing...so its kind of intriguing. To be honest, I think i'd have trouble photographing in a stationary spot where I'm waiting of people, especially when I'm alone. So kudos to that.
ReplyDeleteKara! Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteI miss you! And your blog is amazing!
xo
Ahh! My favorite, B/W photos! I love the second one with the DWA sign and the "ghosts", awesome!
ReplyDelete