4.05.2009

down by the river...

*sings* I shot my babbyyy.
oh neil.

I've been working on some schoooool work as of late. Took the weekend to spend some time with matt and some friends =) It's been a good one. Especially since the weather is getting so much nicer!

What's worse than Fran Drescher's (sp?) voice in regular conversation?
Fran Drescher's voice in conversation with Rosanne...
yeah there's an episode of the Nanny that has both of them in it. dear god.
Throw in Chandler's ex, Janice, and you've gotta a party.
awful.

Here's a photo!
(painting project. ugh)

Lammme lame lame. I actually hate having to paint myself. I out it off, a lot.. only because it's not something i specifically like to have to stare at and focus on for hours at a time. I'm reluctant to paint detail...

If I was painting someone else, anyone else, I would have been much more interested in the project, I'm sure. Ah well.

I've got all my essentials: Ipod (notice; Dark Side of the Moon), my crackberry, remote for the boss stereo (hooked up to the ipod), tv remote (when 8:00 rolled around I had to watch american idol so I could call mommy up later and gossip about it with her). hehe... uhm, paints, brushes, water, towels, all that good stuff. Clearly, I don't have an eisle, so I had to use my guitar case to prop the painting up. ha!


I want a fruit smoothy..

and seriously.. we all need to watch Pineapple Express. all of us. EVERYONE. =)

5 comments:

  1. I think you're doing a pretty good job with the painting; though, I don't envy you having to stare at your own face all day. (I'm not implying anything about you; I just wouldn't like to stare at my own face for so long, hahah.)

    I see Fluff marshmallow spread!

    And obviously, guitars (and their cases) are multipurpose items. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I like how you threw the guitar there just for the aesthetics hahaha

    You know I've watched Pineapple Express in parts, not entirely, and for some reason I didn't like it that much (for the few parts I've seen).

    ReplyDelete
  3. painting is looking good. i thought your title referenced chris farley (down by the river, classic skit on SNL).

    the girl from the nanny was assaulted sexually...and now is in politics. crazy eh? who would want to listen to her preach about propositions and what nots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're super duper attractive and talented.

    (And that's the toof.)

    -secret admirer.
    :o
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. now why haven't I seen that picture of you before?! or have I and I'm just blind? Good job though, I don't think I could ever paint a picture of myself, I'd be way to critical.

    ReplyDelete