Gotta apologize for the lack of updates, but hey, we've all got stuff to do. I've actually been surprisingly busy (whether its a good or bad thing, is your call). With six classes, I seem to have lots on my plate.
I've been doing lots of projects, many of which I will be posting process images of so you can all see them! For the meantime, I'll post some photos from my photography class =) None of which I'm specifically proud of, to be honest, but the goal was to get 3/4 shots of our subjects (i know, i cheated, there's a close up in there. I just thought it looked good.)
Post processing, yes. just messing with colours and lighting and such.






I'm doing a corporate identity project for Hyundai, and I'm psyched to get it done! I'll definitelyyyy post some process images for that in the very near future! The final of the three logo designs is due on Friday, so I'll be sure to have them by then!
I'm also in the middle of painting a massive self portrait for my painting class. I'm not so much looking forward to it, only because it seems a little awkward to spend so much time painting a 32x36 inch image of my giant face. HA. but I'll post that too, when it's finished...
... if it's decently painted.
(so far not looking so good) haha!
but yes, I'll post it for yas.
NO SWEAT GUYS!
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE A-OKAY!
OH! before I forget... does anybody (aka; the twelve of you who see my blog hahaha) have an account on FFFFOUND.com?
if sooooo is it okay if I abuse my knowledge of that and request an invitation to join?!?! haha! I've been trying to find ways, but it's invite only and I apparently know nobody who has an account.
It's a great graphic design site, though. And I have a few others! So hey, I'll share =)
http://ffffound.com/
http://butdoesitfloat.com/
http://weheartit.com/
http://typedesk.com/
aight. that's all I gots, kids.

Your pictures are great; you should be proud of them! I love the close up - his eyes are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSeriously cool shots!
ReplyDeleteYou girls take Jared, I'll take Michelle ;-)
(The brown hair looks good on her)
hehehe 12 watchers?! I would say it not about the quantity but the quality! ;) hehehe
ReplyDeleteWell I had never heard from those site before now, they do look intriguing, so if you open an account in either of them, give me a holler so I can watch you there as well! :D
By the way, great pictures... the one I like the most, are the one that feels more natural much less posing!
Nice photos kara, I want to see this painting!
ReplyDeletenice post
ReplyDeleteI do agree! Deeply.. :)
ReplyDelete