3.02.2009

they don't give out blackbelts for things that are stupid

Well! Nothing really new to report.
just hanginnnn' out. anddddd thought I'd update this muddaaafucka!

I'm a little tired, and I suppose I'll go to bed soon. I've been doing laundry all day, as well as attempting to not go on a murderous rampage in regards to yorks stupid schedule program.

Every time I spell "schedule", I think I'm spelling it wrong.
Same with "definitely". And "talked" doesn't sound like a real word to me. Phrases such as "in case" and "every time" should be one worded.
end of this.

This font is nice in an italic.

Ahh anyway, I drew a picture. Based on one I found of elisha cuthbert. No, it's not supposed to be her, really. I suppose the resemblance would make sence since I did draw it according to the photo, but it's not really supposed to be a direct portrait. wooooo. about an hour (two episodes of office *thumbs up*) and. thats it! :]

7 comments:

  1. What happened with York?

    And that's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh just my schedule is so fughftsjdked up, haha!! I had an awful enrollment date, so i ended up getting no classes. and in attempt to fix this, I gained nothing. bleh!

    and thank you dear =) heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Kara, now I'm more excited for you to do up my bodies ;) guitar that is..
    Just had to re-use your joke.
    I know what you mean about the word definitely, I hate typing that one out. As long as spell check say's its right then fuck it..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks. :( I hope you manage to work it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... you should post more of our drawings... they are just as great as your photography!

    By the way... I'm totally with you with those words, specially with "every time", sometimes I don't even care and I write them together "everytime" and why "sometime" correct together?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tablet? nice cheekbones. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should definitely schedule yourself some time to post all of your drawings. They blow my mind every time I see them.
    and so do you :O

    <3333

    ReplyDelete