3.14.2009

no more, no more.

I need to find what makes me happy.

is it bad?
no, it's just... different.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I haven't gone anywhere, no worries! I'm sorry for the lack of updates and posts.. I'm getting pretty busy at school, so I promise to post some process work for projects and such!

something new;
I'm yours - Jason Mraz.



I've written a lot down, here and there. Weird places, random books. Things I've been thinking about a lot lately; things that bother me, things I love. Things i'm excited about, things that worry me to no end. I miss andrea, but I hope she's having fun.


the people who matter are the ones who know about all my scratches, scars and birthmarks. Who know who i was, what I've been, who love me for who i am now.

<3 soon, soon.

3 comments:

  1. ah yes, the scratches and scars of life, seen and unseen.. I'm with you there. I wish I had the motivation to write everything down, I've tried, but I guess I'm just a lazy ass.. haha :)
    So I'm envious of your ability to do so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe be lucky you are busy, as some us WANT to be busy! :/

    I totally get you there, the people that really are the ones that know about scratches and scars and even share them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We’ve all been sorry. We’ve all been hurt. But how we survive is what makes us who we are… That’s what makes us who we are.
    – Rise Against, ‘Survive’


    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete