6.01.2009

John&Joel

Dad, this one's for you! ;)
Ladies and gentlemen, Sir Elton John and Billy Joel!!









































Alright, I'm done rubbing it in, I promise! mwahahhahaha!

Ahhhhh ANYYYWAY... it's 11;44pm on a monday night. How're ya? What's goin on? How've you been? Hope you had a swell weekend. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update this for a while (none the less my DEVIANTART [myGOD it's been a while...])

I've been remarkably busy... good thing, I suppose.. then again, not so much. I had a huge essay due today, but I had such a busy weekend that I (ME!!!) managed to finish it on Friday!! So I was open this weekend to all the excitement of the GREATEST CONCERT EVER on saturday, and a fabbbulous wedding on Sunday. Today, I had lunch with Angeea, and myyy my how I missed her!! She's been travelling Europe for the past five months, and it's been lonely without her!! I went to York to hand in my project, andddd saw matt and now I'm here! Exciting few days, to say the least! I'm waiting for my mom to go to bed so I can steal the tv from her... she's never up at quarter to twelve. blue moon, i suppose!

Wanna make me suppperrrr happy? SUSHI LUNCH. that is all.

I've been attempting to get a job. and of course, everyone has already hired for the summer, or aren't hiring at all because of the financial fklsjdflkjsd going on. Soo I've been absolutely out of luck as of late. Tomorrow is another resume hand-out day. bleh.. I made a kick ass resume though, admittedly.

what else what else. My mac is dying, slowly, which pisses me off because. well, i can't get another one haha! So I'm trying to live this one out! I gotta get a new battery, because, for the second time, it has begun to resent my laptop and slowly expand to pull away from it. Thus leaving it useless without a power cord, sadly. So I haven't been able to leave my room for regular computer needs. My printer has no ink, either. woah is meeee!

I can't wait for my hair to grow longer.

I've been reading /Haunted/ by Chuck Palahniuk. I suppose I should have expected it, but wowza on the morbid side! It's a pretty entertaining book though, so that's good =) I'm almost finished it. I think I have... twenty more pages left.
...

It's 11;54pm on monday, and I've been trying to think of something to type here.

I miss picking raspberries with my mom, and car rides with my dad, going to Ottawa and the KPD Koalas.

Let's hope I'm more interesting next time!

It's 11:58pm on a Monday and it's taken me 14 minutes to write this! :D

6 comments:

  1. Woah, lucky you! That concert looked kickass. :)

    I haven't done anything useful in the last few days (except for writing my last exam), so it's nice to know someone's been productive. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow... we could be dating or we could be twin brothers, because we almost in the same boat... no job either, nobody hiring (only people with connections get the jobs).

    My Mac is slowly dying as well! But not going to keep investing in it, currently on my second battery as well (and now it doesn't go to sleep when it reaches 0% it just power off like unplugging it) but the battery do lasts 3-4hrs, I'm also on a replacement charger, original died as well, mine doesn't want to read DVDs or CDs (only 10% of the time it does the other they just get stuck inside and just come out whenever they want), hard drive make grinding every now and then.... but like you I have no money for a new one now, so... I'll squeeze the life out of it! I think it's 6 years of life it's catching up with it!

    When are we eating lunch... my treat... I had never tried SUSHI before and I did a few months ago, and liked it... so, I want to make you happy, you pick the place hehehe ;)

    Well, I'm leaving now 1:48pm and I wrote this long reply, because I really have nothing to do right now hehehehe (I seriously need a life and job hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is super-ADD haha, it has so many topics that are about a sentence or two long. Glad you had fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen… Can’t tell you how happy I am that you had the opportunity to see and experience these great artists. These are lifetime experiences. I’m so happy you dedicated your opportunity to go to this concert - to me, rather than actually taking me to see an artist whose music I played to you for years and you said was “just ok”, which means in kid language “I don’t want to hurt Dad’s feelings by saying I hate it”.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha aww.. HEY you know you were with me in spirit!! Sure, it took a while for my senses to kick in, but you know if it weren't for your insensate repetitive play of these amazing people, i would have no musical tastes whatsoever ;)

    sure, it was 'just okay' then, but i think it takes a few years of maturity to realize that maybe your parents are a -little- cool...
    ..sometimes.

    rarely, but sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never have anything intellectual or awesome to say to your posts because I'm privledged enough to be in the loop 24/7. All these suckas have to wait for a blog post to hear about your life updates!
    Being part of this Kara Klub has its benefits.

    Making your dad jealous feels pretty awesome (in a 'David vs. Goliath' sort of way...)

    Just wait 'til he finds out who I booked to sing at our wedding.
    August 20th baby! Can't wait.

    (You did tell him, right?)

    ReplyDelete