
Just a small little post!
I've been... off-the-wall-beat-me-over-the-head-with-maxwell's-silver-hammer busy as a beeeeeeeeee running the whole hive themselves.
(just like that)
Anyway! Matt took me to get a PUMPPPKINNN! :) And now, we're armed and ready for halloween. In fact, we're going to the Dragonfly club with Ange and a few other friends for this joyous occasion (halloween, not the picking of the pumpkin ha!). Matt and I are going as James Bond and Bond girl! Should be really fun!
I'm currently working a book design project I have for school, an editorial magazine for another class and a research report on the concept of Time for /another/ class.
All of this on top of work+social life=designer death.
enjoy the warm photos =)

The baby is /not/ mine. I did not set him/her up in this adorable manner.
However, the sprite and the hibou -- those are mine. =)
Hibou courtesy of Maaattt!











"...And I can't spend my whole life
ReplyDeleteTrying just to make you toe the line..."
Glad to here the babys not yours.
** tow
ReplyDelete** hear
god dad, pay attention.
I knew you'd like that little bit
Bond and Bond Girl, eh? That's pretty cool! Have fun. :)
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun time that looks like... I need that! :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway... Bond Combo... that looks fun! hehe this year I'm going as myself! Yeah... I have no idea, nor do I have a costume right now!