11.04.2009

she was a working girl

I thought I'd share something of mine that's pretty personal.
I suppose its not personal in a deep and meaningful sort of way, it's just fun =)

I've always been a big illustrator, and a lot of you know that. Heck, I've loved drawing for as long as I can remember, and although I've taken a shining to photography over the past few years, illustration will always have a special kinda hold on me. So here are a few pages from my agenda/notebook for school/sketchbook.

year 4;2009/2010






2 comments:

  1. Now she's hit the big time...

    Cool thing to share. They should see the other 50 books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this looks amazing, reminds oh so much of my high school notebooks, you could find more drawings in them than actual study info. You would find a+b=c and then lots of sketched hehehe not so many notes that could help you study (thank God for my photographic memory hehehe)

    I miss that so much, the drawing... it's amazing how alike we are! hehe

    ReplyDelete