1.07.2010

she's happy as can be you know, she said so...

.. he's in love with her and he feels fine.

Out and about with Artage Pictures, this is one of many images taken of Sara & Garrett during their engagement shoot in Niagra Falls this past... August, I think. haha!
I was happy to be able to post process some of the images and show them to you guys!


Hope you like it, I'll post some moreeee!

Congrats to both Sara and Garrett -- you guys are the bomb!

5 comments:

  1. besides saying 'you look really hot in that photo', my photography skills are limited. But I must say, the way the light creates a starburst with their shadow is tres cool!!!!

    you are teaching me well, master. <3 :)

    off to hop in the grass I go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hop along, grasshopper... hop along.


    sing a song.

    ding dong.

    this comment is long

    so hit the bong.

    =O

    huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I love the shot... was the lighting in the floor on purpose? or is it just light that belongs there? I mean was the light yours or part of the scene?

    oh.. is the bokeh effect real? for some reason it feels "photoshopped". but I do love the shadows... well I am a shadow lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time say 'gong'. Then I can remain safe in my little world. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'sing a gong' doesn't make sense, dad. ;)

    ReplyDelete