Another shot from Sara and Garrett's engagement shoot in Niagra Falls. Photo taken with Artage Pictures, and all copyright of the imagery goes to them.
I have to explain the watermarks;
The bombshell is a personal logo I put on my work. Basically, it's there because this is my post processed version of the photo.. The A is the Artage logo, so this image is first and for most, theirs.
yes yes. Hope that clarifies everything.
Hope you like it =)
I have to explain the watermarks;
The bombshell is a personal logo I put on my work. Basically, it's there because this is my post processed version of the photo.. The A is the Artage logo, so this image is first and for most, theirs.
yes yes. Hope that clarifies everything.
Hope you like it =)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMisunderstanding all you see..
ReplyDeleteand I see not just a nice shot... but an even better example of branding ;)