Poetic expression of a secret writer's thoughts; words from the soul written on the spot.
Now here's a side of your photography we don't get to see much, I love these! you have a great eye! The second one I like the most for some reason.
Wow, these are beautiful. Nicely processed.
This comment has been removed by the author.
The painter and the thorn caught my eye.good insight, great execution!
You're right. The biker photo rocks, and on many levels.
haha yeah?! you like it?! nice! :D i'm glad you do! i liked it a lot too
Now here's a side of your photography we don't get to see much, I love these! you have a great eye! The second one I like the most for some reason.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are beautiful. Nicely processed.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe painter and the thorn caught my eye.
ReplyDeletegood insight, great execution!
You're right. The biker photo rocks, and on many levels.
ReplyDeletehaha yeah?! you like it?! nice! :D i'm glad you do! i liked it a lot too
ReplyDelete