so why a blog?because i'm a slave to the ever growing methods of communication for the 21st century..
.. and I figured it'd be nice to try something new. something a little more universal and accessible. somewhere where i can post my ramblings, my work, videos, my photos of life and whatever else have you. this will be my little diary. this will be my 'to-do' list. this will be my reminder to the outside world that i'm more than what my deviantart says about me. this is where my ideas will be random, will be nonsense, will make more sense in the morning.
this will be where you will learn most about me.
this will come as a surprise.
hopefully i can deliver and impress. I'll start with a photo of me.. surprise surprise.. shut up. haha! hey, now you can at least put a face to the art. we'll see how this goes.
so far not so good. HA

great idea Karae, once I get a blog going I'll share it with you and we can be Bloggies, bluggies..haha
ReplyDeleteGee wizzz. This is super-cool! When I get my blog set up, we can be bloggy-buddies too! I’m mean; I get tired of just having email, texting, Face Book, Deviant, misc websites, voicemail, YouTube, telephone and face-to-face communications! ;-)
ReplyDeletehere you go K, http://greyfactor.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteand you make a good point Miccaren, you can never have too many ways of communicating :D
stupid miccaren.
ReplyDeletesounded better as 'miccara'
:P haha
"now you can at least put a face to the art"!?
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, I thought your face WAS your art?
well i suppose it was silly of me to write that..
ReplyDeleteseeing as how my face is quite clearly the epitome of fine art.
i get it from my mother
Your art is so beautiful! I to have just got into the blogging..thought it would be a good place to muse..
ReplyDeletehave a good one
Hey hey hey. DA stalker alert!! Nice to learn a little bit more about my fav DA photographer. *mwah*
ReplyDeletemummee wuv
ReplyDeletekawaaa wuv <3
ReplyDelete