I've been in toronto all week getting some work done for school and whatnot. On top of the design work I'm doing for school, I've also been doing some side work for a client. The task is to make a pinup on a longboard... this is still the beginning process of it, but I thought I'd show you guys a few photos so you could see how the process is going!
I'm actually really enjoying designing these things too... its gonna suck having to give it away haha! Ahhh we'll see how the end result is though.. hopefully its decent. *crosses fingers* Although I'm still finding it difficult to paint! I wish I was better at that... Thank god I'm taking a painting class second semester.. hopefully I can get better and perhaps get into doing stuff like this more often!
these are in no particular order haha!







That's awesome Karae! I'll have to send you a blank guitar body one day and you can do something like that on it and when I sell it we'll split the $$.
ReplyDeleteYou impress me more and more.. And I know how you feel about having to give it away, I feel the same when I build a guitar for someone, so hard to give it away.. :D
This is amazing so far!
ReplyDeleteThe waist is still to narrow... ;)
ReplyDeleteNot a bad job though. Sort of... well, I guess you couldn't photo shop something you have to paint.