All our joking aside... Do you remember the pin up girl I had you draw for the side of the B17 I was making (oh yea, sorry... it's an AIRPLANE)? I would have liked to see that kind of face or maybe the whole drawing in that style.
haha aww. wait, so you want me to do you a pinup in this style particularily? or one more like the one I drew for you? (which i thought was a little bit along the lines of this style). You liked the santa girl style.. the one you wanted on a t-shirt ;) i rememberrrr that one.
daPuertorican: when was something not in a chronological order?
Grey Factor: oh god please do! I'd love to do guitar art!! *hearts float* :D
Yea Santa Girl rocked! You should post that one for opinions from your "Karadites". That type of girl done on the board would be a stronger presence and image. To me the difference is the girl on the board now, is a bit too comic book in style, just for my taste anyway. But really, if they saw Santa Girl and the Pinup you did for me, I think they would agree.
I gotta look back at that sketchbook again. Find the pic and see the difference. Haha, i dunno why I don't post them! shy i guess ahah (yeah yeah i know you're rolling your eyes) haha! :D
I suppose we've probably thrown people off with the sentiment. Back to normal
I have a few bodies in the works right now, I can think of two that I would love for you to do something on. As soon as they are ready I will send them to you and you can do with them what you will. :) email me and we'll discuss greyfactor75@gmail.com
Your pix are awsome - your photography too! I want you to do some stuff for me... I love your greeting card line, and your "faeries" illustrations too. Keep up the amazing creativity (it must be in your genes).
Why am I reminded of PlastikStars When I see that final image?
ReplyDeletei love the end result!
ReplyDeleteit's insert-profanity from DA here btw =)
Wow that's excellent Kara! I'm definitely going to have you do some stuff soon.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome.... and this time the pictures do have chronological order right?! hehe
ReplyDeleteAll our joking aside...
ReplyDeleteDo you remember the pin up girl I had you draw for the side of the B17 I was making (oh yea, sorry... it's an AIRPLANE)? I would have liked to see that kind of face or maybe the whole drawing in that style.
Trust me folks.. she does awesome Pin up girls.
haha aww. wait, so you want me to do you a pinup in this style particularily? or one more like the one I drew for you? (which i thought was a little bit along the lines of this style). You liked the santa girl style.. the one you wanted on a t-shirt ;) i rememberrrr that one.
ReplyDeletedaPuertorican: when was something not in a chronological order?
Grey Factor: oh god please do! I'd love to do guitar art!! *hearts float* :D
Yea Santa Girl rocked! You should post that one for opinions from your "Karadites". That type of girl done on the board would be a stronger presence and image. To me the difference is the girl on the board now, is a bit too comic book in style, just for my taste anyway. But really, if they saw Santa Girl and the Pinup you did for me, I think they would agree.
ReplyDeleteWhere the hell IS my T-shirt???
Can we go back to picking on each other now?
I gotta look back at that sketchbook again. Find the pic and see the difference. Haha, i dunno why I don't post them! shy i guess ahah (yeah yeah i know you're rolling your eyes) haha! :D
ReplyDeleteI suppose we've probably thrown people off with the sentiment. Back to normal
Mahahaha..
I have a few bodies in the works right now, I can think of two that I would love for you to do something on. As soon as they are ready I will send them to you and you can do with them what you will. :)
ReplyDeleteemail me and we'll discuss
greyfactor75@gmail.com
hehe sorry for the delay in reply... this site doesn't announce replies hahaa
ReplyDeleteWell the first one you posted of this "Work in progress"
The picture where not in particular order:
http://kara-nation.blogspot.com/2009/02/work-in-progress.html
hehehe
Your pix are awsome - your photography too! I want you to do some stuff for me... I love your greeting card line, and your "faeries" illustrations too. Keep up the amazing creativity (it must be in your genes).
ReplyDelete